MD, D.Phil, FRCPath (London), MIAC
National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (ICMR)
Department of Health Research (Govt. of India)& WHO FCTC Global Knowledge Hub on Smokeless Tobacco products
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal: email@example.com
FELLOWSHIPS / MEMBERSHIPS OF ACADEMIC SOCIETIES
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (Fellow)
- Royal College of Pathology, UK (Fellow)
- Head and Neck Optical Diagnostic Society (Senior Fellow)
- IMA-Academy of Medical Specialties (Fellow)
- International Academy of Cytology (Member)
- Papanicolaou Society (Member)
- Pathology Society of UK (Member)
- International Union Against Cancer Association of Fellows (Life Member)
- International Academy of Pathology-ID (Member)
- Indian Association of Cytologists (Life member)
- Indian Medical Association, Allahabad (Vice President Allahabad branch, 2011-12. Life member)
- Indian Association of Pathology and Microbiology (Life Member)
- National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad, India (Life Member)
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (Life Member)
AWARDS / FELLOWSHIPS
- 2016 Ernest Fernandes Slide Seminar Award of the Indian Academy of Cytologists.
- 2016 Dr. Prem Nath Wahi Award for Clinical Cytology and Preventive Oncology (Indian Council of Medical Research).
- 2015 Dr. Lachman Award for Cancer awareness and Research (IndianMedical Association)
- 2012 Anoop Tripathi Oration of Indian Medical Association-Academy of Medical Specialties AMACON
- 2010 Indian Council of Medical Research Senior International Fellowship as Visiting Professor at Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- 2009 Abhishek Agarwal Memorial Award of IMA-Academy of Medical Specialties (UP) Best branch Chairman.
- 2008 Dr. R.K. Menda Oration of Indian Medical Association-Academy of Medical Specialties Award on ‘Early diagnosis of oral cancer’ at Indore
- 2007 American Cancer Society University Scholarship, New Delhi
- 2006 American Cancer Society University Scholarship, Washington DC
- 2000 World Health Organization (WHO) Training Award in Cytopathology at University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia and Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Baltimore.
- 1999 Educational Commission for Foreign medical graduates (ECFMG) International Award for medical teachers
- 1996 International Cancer Research Technology Transfer Award (ICRETT) of the Union International Contre le Cancer (UICC) at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA, Bethesda
- 1994 International Cancer Research Technology Transfer Award of the Union International Contre le Cancer at the Division of Cytopathology, Christchurch Hospital, New Zealand
- 1985 R. D. Birla Memorial Fund Scholarship for Oncology Training, Christchurch Hospital, New Zealand
- 1982 Rotary International's Group Study Exchange Award for professional development